2023 Ice Storm Update

Can I do work near the public roadway?

The public right-of-way (area between the edge of the street and the property line) is under the jurisdiction of the Road Commission of Kalamazoo County (RCKC). All work done in the public right-of-way requires approval from the Road Commission.

Close window