Do I need a permit for my neighborhood block party?

Yes. The Road Commission of Kalamazoo County Application to Construct in Right-of-Way must be completed and submitted to the Road Commission of Kalamazoo County. Please allow 10-14 business days for review and processing applications to construct in the right-of-way, unless otherwise noted in State statute.  A permit is not valid until you receive the approved permit with a signature and permit number. To submit your application online or to ask questions regarding the application process, contact

Close window