Do I need a permit for this construction project?

Construction permits (building, electrical, mechanical, plumbing) are handled through the Kalamazoo Area Building Authority (KABA). Construction trade permits begin with KABA and are then subsequently routed to the Township for all applicable reviews. KABA can be reached at: 269-216-9511 or by visiting

Close window