How do I apply to be on a board or commission?

If you are a resident of Kalamazoo Township and you are interested in serving on one or more boards or commissions, fill out the Application for Kalamazoo Township Boards & Commissions and return to the Township Supervisor’s Office via mail at 1720 Riverview Drive, fax (269) 381-6930, or email (

Close window