Kalamazoo Township  Offices will be closed on Monday, May 27, 2024.

How do I file a complaint?

The Township of Kalamazoo Police Department accepts and investigates all complaints against our agency or employees to ensure we are providing the best possible service to our community.  If you would like to submit a complaint against the TKPD or any of its employees, please complete the TKPD Complaint Form.  You may also call (269) 567-7523 or stop at the Township of Kalamazoo Police Department during business hours to speak with a supervisor or submit a formal complaint.

Close window