Kalamazoo Township  Offices will be closed on Monday, May 27, 2024.

How do I file a police report?

To report an emergency, call 9-1-1 immediately.

To report a crime in progress, call 9-1-1.

To request to speak with an officer or to report a non-emergency, please call Non-Emergency Dispatch at (269) 488-8911.

If you would like to provide information about criminal activity anonymously, please contact Silent Observer by calling (269) 343-2100 or submitting a tip online.

Close window