Will the police department check on my house for me while I am out of town?

One way to prevent home invasion while you are away from your home for an extended period of time is to request a vacation house check.  To request an officer check on your residence while you are away to ensure your home is secure, please fill out the Vacation House Check Request Form.  Once submitted the Patrol Division Lieutenant will be notified of your request.

Close window