In our newsletter there was a mistake with the wording on Recreational Fires: The sentence that reads. Fire needs to be 25 feet within any structure. What was meant to say is fires need to be 25 feet away from any structure.                                             

FAQ Topic: Codes

Can I operate my food truck or trailer in the Township?

Mobile food trucks and trailers used within the Charter Township of Kalamazoo are required to meet certain minimum standards for general safety, according to the Mobile Food Trucks and Trailer Fire Safety Requirements Ordinance. The Kalamazoo Township Fire Prevention Bureau Application for Mobile Food Vehicles can be found at the bottom of the ordinance.

How do I report a housing code violation?

Fill out the Housing and Building Complaint Form online or download the form and return it to the Township Manager ( at 1720 Riverview Drive, Kalamazoo, Michigan 49004.

Close window