FAQ Topic: Parks and Recreation FAQs

Do I need a permit for my neighborhood block party?

Yes. The Road Commission of Kalamazoo County Application to Construct in Right-of-Way must be completed and submitted to the Road Commission of Kalamazoo County. Please allow 10-14 business days for review and processing applications to construct in the right-of-way, unless otherwise noted in State statute.  A permit is not valid until you receive the approved … Continued

Where is the nearest park?

A map of all Township parks locations on the Township website can help you identify the nearest Township of Kalamazoo park.

How do I enroll my child in Little League?

See the list of area Little League programs below: Westwood Little League is located at 3435 Grand Prairie, Kalamazoo, Michigan 49006.   Eastwood Little League is located at 5341 Fordham Avenue, Kalamazoo, Michigan 49048.  Parchment Little League is located at Kindleberger Park in Parchment, Michigan 49004. Follow the links or contact individual programs for registration and … Continued

How do I reserve a community room?

Unfortunately, Community Room rentals are suspended until further notice.  Once reinstated, Community Room Rental Applications can be filled out online or downloaded and submitted to the Township Administrative Offices at 1720 Riverview Drive, Kalamazoo, MI 49004.

Close window